Hey everyone, Oualid here,
You’re reading my uncensored review of what I really thought about the Google Sniper 3.0 affiliate marketing program, that I’ve been using for 6 months now.
Note that this is a review though, if you are looking for Google Sniper’s official website, then click here.
Why am I writing this ? Well, as I explained in my first post, the program is making big noise in the world of online affiliate marketing. Many affiliate marketers say it’s the best affiliate program there is online. Being involved myself in this market, I had to check for myself what George Brown’s system was all about because I usually don’t take a word for it. There weren’t any interesting or even unbiased reviews around so I decided to use the program to see if it really worked, and write a quality review myself. The purpose of this review is to help any of you who are thinking about subscribing to Google Sniper and are struggling to find a real review about it. And if you’re even remotely interested in making money online, I really suggest you go through it.
What is Google Sniper 3.0 and how does it work ?
The Google Sniper system is certainly not a “get rich quick scheme” like you can find hundreds on the internet when you’re looking to make money online. Anything that claims it is going to make you thousands of dollars by installing software and pushing a button is openly lying to you and is most certainly a scam.
Google Sniper 3.0 is a real affiliate marketing program with a lot of quality content and has been conceived for those who are ready to put in some acceptable time and effort to build a sustainable online income stream. It has been completely updated and revised for 2015 since the last version was getting outdated due to Google’s algorithm changes.
Basically, the program teaches you to build affiliate sites as an affiliate marketer in order to sell existing products and get commissions for it. I find this business model very interesting in the sense that, on the contrary to e-commerce web sites, you have absolutely no inventory, shipping or customer service to deal with. George Brown recommends to use Word Press to build your affiliate sites because it is very easy and because it considerably helps your sites’ ranking in Google.
The Google Sniper 3.0 affiliate program focuses deeply on digital products like e-books, most of which can be found on a global retail platform called Click Bank. The commissions on your sales for this kind of products can go as high as 75% of the selling price depending on what product you decide to promote, and you have nothing to bring to the business except for your time and your willingness to build a success story online.
More than building affiliate sites, Google Sniper 3.0 teaches you how to make them profitable in the highly competitive market of affiliate marketing. It teaches you all about selecting the right niche and the right product, creating a simple site about it, and getting it ranked high in the search engine results and particularly Google. Once your affiliate site has ranked, George Brown shows you how to get maximum conversions, which means increasing the chance of getting people buying the product you’re promoting after they clicked your affiliate link. Always head back to the facts : money online = traffic + conversions. The Google Sniper 3.0 program walks you through the whole process in a very understandable and effective way. As you can imagine I’ve gone through it myself from top to bottom and I’m not smarter than you.
What do you get when you subscribe to Google Sniper 3.0 ?
When you subscribe to the affiliate marketing program, George Brown gives you access to a brand new online members area, updated from the second opus of the program. The members area gives you direct access to written content and video content (many, many video content).
As you can see on the preview below, the interface is well presented and user-friendly.
Here is the most important part of the members area, the main Google Sniper 3.0 course :
The Google Sniper system mainly contains :
- A 108 pages e-book, which is a bit long but in my experience easy to go through : it is a real step-by-step tutorial to build, publish, and rank your affiliate sites. Not too much theoretical content there but enough to understand the guidelines of the affiliate marketing process
- 7 video modules in which George Brown shows you, over the shoulder and step by step, how to implement his strategies, which I found very helpful because it is much more VISUAL and PRACTICAL
- The Bulletproofing module, an additional course with written and video content, giving you the tools to ensure that nothing gets in the way of ranking your affiliate sites on the first page of Google, which is the only way of making good money online
- The Empire module, an advanced video training that teaches you how to outsource your site building process when you reach the point where you need to take your online income to the next level.
From what I’ve seen, you have done 90% of the work that needs to be done if you only use the main e-book and the 7 video modules. They take you by the hand, showing you an easy process to profit from the multi-billion dollar market of affiliate marketing. The main course is very newbie-friendly and suitable for advanced affiliate marketers as well.
The members area contains an additional training called Sniper X. It offers advanced video content and gives you access to George Brown’s one on one live coaching webinars. You only get a free trial access for Sniper X when you purchase the main course. There is a monthly fee involved if you wish to keep your Sniper X membership later on.
Google Sniper 3.0 : strengths and weaknesses
- A lot of interesting content, including many tutorial videos if you don’t want to bother reading too much (but I would take the e-book seriously if I were you…)
- An online members area that you can access from everywhere, with an online support from George Brown and his team
- A fair price, 47$, not much of a sacrifice if you look at this course like a potentially life changing opportunity, which is the only way it’s going to work for you
- A 60 days get your money back policy if you’re not happy with the product, no questions asked, so at the end you have nothing to loose giving it a shot
- The refund rate of this affiliate marketing course if one of the lowest on Click Bank, which means there is a genuine and sustainable customer satisfaction about it
- Once published and optimized to generate traffic and conversion, your affiliate sites run on autopilot and so does your income stream
- Any person can benefit from this affiliate marketing course, even if he or she never heard about affiliate marketing before
- The Google Sniper program requires patience and dedication, it doesn’t make money over night. But is it really a weakness ? I prefer to think of it as a realistic warning flag
- The process contains many steps, which might be overwhelming for some. You might not get the results you except if you do not apply yourself to implement the strategies exactly as George Brown shows you
Does Google Sniper work ? Yes, it definitely does. I have to tell you, I was surprised by the quality of George Brown’s affiliate program when some unscrupulous websites were describing it as a scam. The only reason they do that is to try selling you their own product, which says a lot about their honesty.
Google Sniper is nothing of a scam and I have to say I really liked it. I learned many things about the internet I didn’t know a thing about before, and I personally recommend you give it a shot. I personally purchased Google Sniper 3.0 to use it myself and to offer you a quality review about it, and from what I’ve started to experiment, it really has the potential to make you good money online. It only takes 3 to 6 hours to build an affiliate site depending on your previous experience, and each one of this campaigns has the potential to generate a income between 300 and 600$ a month, sometimes 1 000$ when you hit a niche with little competition and write quality content about it. I can tell, my first sites are doing pretty well !
To me, Google Sniper 3.0 is the best approach if you are looking to learn affiliate marketing and you are ready to give it some time to generate a long term online income stream. If you feel the program doesn’t work for you in a 2 months period and you’re fed up trying, you can always request your 47$ back, but I honestly don’t think that will happen.
PS : if you liked my review, please share it with your friends !